28 March 2010

Love Update


WIP: Love - Turquoise Designs
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Wow, that title sounds like it's gonna be a more interesting post than it actually is. Sorry folks, it's cross-stitch related, not romance.

After the flare up of my carpal tunnel subsided, I got back to stitching. Picked up my WIP - Love by Turquoise Designs and got a little more done. I was going great guns the first couple months of the year and now I've slowed down my stitching just a little bit.

I chose to fling one of my UFOs which I had started over one (what the heck was I thinking?) and started it up again on a new color fabric. You can see I've not got much done on Bent Creek's Kitty Cat Row, but I do like the fabric choice so far. I'm gonna work on this a little more today while watching March Madness.

I've had my head in books more lately, so not a lot of progress is being made on the needlework front. I've also been doing a lot of soul searching - trying to figure out what I want, what will make me happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy, but I really do need to figure out what will make me happy and pursue it. (Will probably post on that eventually - once I get my head around it.)

That's the news from this corner of the globe. A blustery spring day here - perfect to stay indoors, under a blanket with my dogs at my feet, watch basketball and do a little stitching. Or reading.

No comments: