14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

A lovely Valentine's weekend was had by yours truly here. Saturday night we got together with my sorority sisters and their significant others for our annual Valentine's Supper Club.

Last night's theme was French, but as I don't (like to) cook, I settled for bringing a cheese tray with grapes. I nibbled a bit on the wonderful delicacies - not eating a lot, but feeling satisfied. Unfortunately, the scale at Weight Watchers this morning didn't give me the number I wanted, but granted that I've been slacking and not trackng diligently since Christmas, it wasn't a surprise. I'm up 8 lbs from my all time low - which isn't that bad considering I've not been eating well of late.

On a positive note - I went to the gym on Saturday. For the first time in months - only did 30 minutes on the treadmill, but it's a start. I'm still not feeling 100% since having that bug at Christmas, but getting stronger every day. The treadmill was a nice easy way to ease back into things. The down side is that I've got a blister the size of a quarter on my left heel. Ugh. Tomorrow - it's back to yoga. It would have been this morning, but I didn't feel like going to a 7:30 AM class after getting in after midnight last night. This gal needs her beauty sleep.

No comments: