25 January 2010

Another Near Finish


Shepherd's Bush: Scatter Luck
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Just need to get the buttons (shamrocks, ladybug, leprechaun, coins) and sew them on for this to be completely finished. A very quick stitch - started it last night during the Saints-Vikings game, finished it this afternoon. (Yes, I am on a roll.)

Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Pattern: Scatter Luck
Stitch Count: 30H x 100W
Fabric: 19 ct Ivory linen
Threads: Weeks Dye Works, DMC

My package from Elegant Stitch arrived today with Cross-Eyed Cricket's Sleepy Hollow chart, fabric and threads. I'm half tempted to start on it now so I can ensure it's finished in time for Halloween 2010, but there's a few other small projects that are calling my name. Maybe I need to start a couple new projects - it's never wrong to have more than one going at any given time, right?

1 comment:

Nic said...

Very nice, even without the buttons!