24 January 2010

Another Finish


Lizzie Kate: Love Square
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

While watching football this afternoon, I put the final stitches in this piece. Third finish for 2010 - more than I finished in all of last year, I think.

The particulars for those interested:

Designer: Lizzie Kate
Pattern: Love Square (from Love Crazy leaflet)
Stitch Count: 81H x 81W
Fabric: 28 ct hand-dyed Jobelan - Pink Azalea
Threads: Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Art Sampler Threads


A quick stitch - started this on 12-Jan-10 and finished today. Now it's on to my next project -- a St. Patrick's Day piece, Scatter Luck (Shepherd's Bush). Picked up the supplies necessary for it while I was at Tawny's with the MetroStitchers yesterday morning.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Congratulations on the finish, you're really stitching up a storm!

marci said...

I am, I am. And since the SB piece is on 19 ct linen (over 2), I'm nearly halfway done with it after one night of stitching.