10 December 2009

Stitching Update


WIP: ABC Christmas (10-Dec-09)
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Since the broken finger incident prior to Thanksgiving, I haven't been working as diligently on this piece, but I did put a little effort into it this week thanks to a Stitch-n-Bitch session at the office. So close and I'd really like to get this complete and ready for display this Christmas.

It doesn't really look like I've accomplished much since the last update - a lot of "fill-in" work and some oddball stitches here and there. I am off tomorrow, so perhaps I'll finish up that top row and then be able to concentrate on the lower right corner and get it done.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Oh no, I missed it, what happened to your finger and where did you have it to injure it that badly???
I have this one in my stash too.... can't wait to stitch it!