18 August 2009

The Last Room


003
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Finally! The paint job at the house is done and my studio, formerly yellow, is now a soothing blue. It's still utter chaos - nothing has been put away and I need to reorganize, but that's what the weekend is for.

The rest of the house looks just as fabulous - there's some before/after pics in my Flickr album. I am just starting to rehang stuff on the walls and deciding whether to put it in the same place or elsewhere.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the paint job. Some switch plates are missing or put in the wrong room which annoyed me, but I love the colors. I didn't realize until the weekend that my family room is cream and crimson -- I'm a true IU gal afterall.

1 comment:

lorem ipsum said...

Hey! That reminds me of my bedroom!