13 May 2009

All my bags are packed...

I think I'm ready to head out in the morning. Just need to finalize/confirm my ride to the airport and then it's Seattle/Alaska - here I come!

I'm due back the evening of the 22nd - just in time to hit all the Memorial Day weekend traffic down the Parkway. (Gotta love them Bennies!) With the time difference, I'll probably be wide awake and ready to kick off the holiday weekend, but who knows. Worst case scenario is that I'll crash hard on Friday night and be fully rested for the remainder of the weekend.

Not sure if I'll have internet access while I'm away - if I can post photos in the interim, I will, otherwise be looking for them sometime late on the 22nd or early on the 23rd. I'm one who usually uploads them while I'm sleeping -- considering I took 350+ on my Jamaica trip, there's bound to be at least that many from Alaska.

No comments: