30 March 2009

Happy Adoption Day, Tara!


img 062
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

One year ago, this (r)Eskie gal came into our lives. Although it's only been a year, it seems like she's been a part of lives forever and I can't really remember life without her.

Thanks to the wonderful volunteers at Eskie Rescuers United for approving my adoption and coordinating her trip along the Eskie Railroad all the way from Florida. This Southern Belle has adapted nicely and is becoming a true Jersey Girl. She's not fond of snow, but she loves strolling along the beach -- good thing summer's just around the corner.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aww, sweet little Tara! Congratulations on the adoption anniversary!

And thank you for your note on my blog.I'm so touched by the fact that "sock Henry" made the dog walker cry--Henry was a very special guy. I wish I could have met him!