03 October 2008

Walking for Henry - Update


Joyful Henry
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

THANK YOU !

A huge thank you to everyone who responded and donated to Team Henry for the Monmouth County SPCA Dogwalk. As of last night, we were only $10 from our goal and I think I can scrape up enough coins from the sofa and car to reach our goal.

With four animals (and counting) adopted from the Monmouth County SPCA, I think it's pretty obvious how grateful I am to this wonderful shelter. Henry, Suki, Sadie, and Lily are just four of their many alumni who have found happy forever homes. While I constantly surf their site, I know that I can't take every dog and cat home with me; although some are really hard to resist.

Tomorrow is the big day. For those local, it's not too late to join in the fun. Grab your dog and head on over to Brookdale Community College and join the others celebrating the good deeds of the Monmouth County SPCA. Photos of the event will be coming tomorrow or in the next couple days.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

No need to scrounge for that last $10. ;)

I hope you have beautiful weather for the walk tomorrow.