23 October 2008

Cruise Countdown


Cruise 2008 - Day 4
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Only 17 more days until we leave for our cruise. It seems like plenty of time, but there's so much to do before we leave.

We'll be sailing on the Crown Princess, departing Ft Lauderdale and calling at St Thomas, St Maarten, and Grand Turk. It'll be my second cruise and Mark's first. I'm excited and hope he is too. He rented a tux for formal nights, which I think is kind of cool. Of course, I've got to get busy and make some jewelry to go with the dresses I purchased for the cruise.

For the next 2.5 weeks, I'm gonna be busy taking care of last minute details. While the 3 AM wake up for our 6 AM flight is going to come early, I know once I'm on the ship I won't have a care in the world. At least not for 7 days.

No comments: