13 July 2008

Full Frontal


Surf Club - Ortley Beach
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Here we are at the Surf Club in Ortley Beach on Saturday night.

We went to see John Eddie and Gary U.S. Bonds play there tonight. Stayed for John Eddie, but left around midnight and walked back along the beach to Seaside Heights where our car was parked. A nice workout walking in the sand, but hopping the gate in Seaside wasn't my most graceful moment.

For the first time in I don't know how long (years!), I'm happy to have pics taken of me. It's only been 25 pounds lost, but it's made such a difference. I'm still not fond of full body shots, but this one doesn't make me look too huge. I've got a fair amount of weight to lose still, but I'm happy to smile for the camera again.

3 comments:

Nic said...

You look great - the loss is really noticeable.

How's Henry?

lorem ipsum said...

Nice legs! I'm so proud of you!

Plant Girl said...

You look fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss and goodluck with getting to your goal!