15 July 2008

By Request


Every Picture Tells a Story
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

I originally wasn't going to post this collage, but a friend at work told me I should because it might be inspiring to others. So here I am, over the past 6 months -- 30 pounds lighter in July 2008 than I was in Dec 2007/January 2008.

Some of the comments I've had from friends/neighbors/coworkers:

  • "I just told asked my mom if you were anorexic. You look great!"
  • "Is it just me or have you lost a ton of weight?"
  • "You're the incredible shrinking woman!"
  • "I was checking you out the other day - you're looking good."

There's still a significant amount of weight that I want to lose to achieve my goal and become a lifetime WW member. If you had told me I would have lost 30 pounds in 4 months, I would have laughed in your face. But now I believe. And I'm actually okay with people taking pictures of me again.

No comments: