31 July 2008

Buy Local, Buy Handmade



Here's a reminder for those of you in the area to check out the Handmade Faire - Halloween Edition on October 25th, 2008.

The Handmade Faire is organized by one of my fellow EtsyNJ team members - AbbieRoad. Unfortunately, due to other scheduling conflicts, I haven't applied to be a vendor there - but there will be plenty of other artists and crafters selling all sorts of handmade items.

The spring event was a great success and I'm sure this autumn event will be too. If you're looking for unique gift items that you won't find at the local big box store, be sure to check it out. I'm trying to figure out how to get there in the morning and make my afternoon/evening commitments in the northern part of the state without too much stress.

1 comment:

alexlady said...

yay, i just sent in my app! if i get in, this will be my first show, so i'm looking forward to it. my in-laws are 15 minutes away from there, so i'll probably go either way, to meet some of the nj team!