27 April 2008

Hey Now, You're a Rock Star


Passover 2008
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Last Saturday we went to my sister-in-law's for a Passover Seder. After dinner, my niece had a few friends over for some Rock Band. (I think that's what it's called - we thought it was going to be Guitar Hero, but it was drums, guitar and vocals.)

Mark got a little excited when Mississippi Queen (more cowbell!) was one of the songs to be played. So while the band backed him up, he 'sang' the song. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time - tears were in my eyes. (He should stick to the drums. A singing career is not in his future.)

All in all - a fun night. I haven't enjoyed myself that much in ages.

1 comment:

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

He's so RED!

I too laughed the moment I saw the photo - and this blog doesn't even have audio! But I'm glad everyone had fun.