04 March 2008

Update


Suki
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Spoke with the V-E-T yesterday about the groomer debacle.

Dr B is going to prescribe a sedative for her to take before her grooming appointments. He also suggested having the mobile groomer come to the house to minimize the trauma for her.

I've started to look for mobile groomers that service our area and will begin calling them tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment scheduled for her.

Meanwhile, life continues to roll along here in Jersey. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the primaries in Ohio, Texas, Rhode Island and Vermont tonight. I suppose I'll be flipping between Idol and CNN/MSNBC tonight. But if Idol is a suckfest like last week, I might just watch the talking heads on the news networks instead.

No comments: