08 March 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Ugh. It's coming down in buckets -- or as my dad used to say, it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. The wind has picked up, too. No day for man or beast to be outdoors. But I've had to venture out in this mess.

Suki visited Dr B this morning for her vaccinations. She wasn't out of control, but she wasn't miss mellow either. However, we picked up the tranquilizers for her -- and the mobile vet will be visiting on the evening on March 19th. Knock wood that these pills will calm her enough to allow for a bath and trim. She's not matted at the moment - her hair is out of control. (Imagine a canine version of Einstein hair.)

I've been having fun on iTunes the past couple days -- downloading some Irish tunes and making a "Paddy Rock" playlist. I've got everyone from the Dubliners to the Pogues on the iPod now. My head was bobbing quite a bit listening to the Irish tunes while I was at work yesterday.

Not sure what's on the agenda for the evening -- it's supposed to be ugly throughout the night. At some point I'm gonna have to venture out with the dogs for their daily constitutional. I'm not looking forward to getting soaked.

No comments: