04 February 2008

Another Sale


bracelet
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Another etsy sale tonight - to one of my favourite customers. (Thanks, K!)

This is the first one that makes me sad as I really loved the bracelet the moment I made it. Fell in love with the beads when I saw them, then when I found the perfect clasp, it all came together so easily.

Still, the fact that someone loved it enough to purchase it is even more satisfying. I'll never get over that "wow!" factor that someone loves something I've created enough to buy it. More stuff listed this evening in my etsy shop.

3 comments:

sheasy said...

This bracelet is GORGEOUS! And yes, that clasp is beautiful in itself.

Valerie said...

Wow, that is a beautiful bracelet! Congrats on the sale! :)

Karyn said...

That IS an amazing bracelet! I'm not the least bit surprised someone scooped it up!