Most everything is complete, I only have a few things left to do:
- Pack - temps are forecasted to be in the upper 70s/low 80s while I'm gone, so that means digging out the summer togs
- Stock up on necessary meds - i.e., Dramamine, Motrin. I probably won't have to use the Dramamine; simply knowing I have it will probably do the trick. Better safe than sorry. I can get motion sickness in car too easily these days.
- Wash the dogs. Yes, they're starting to stink again, so I'll be giving them baths tomorrow night when I get home. (Why do dogs think rolling around in smelly things is fun?)
- Pack the camera, my passport, and a crafty project. I'll have to search my cross-stitch stash to see if there's something I've got ready-to-go to take with me.
- Don't forget books. I figure I'll have some time to read poolside on the ship. But deciding what to take could be tough. Have to see what MMPB books I can easily tuck into my bag.
- Cancel the paper for this weekend, confirm last minute details with dog walker, double check all necessary bills are paid...