01 January 2008

Happy New Year!


NYE 2007
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

We survived another year at the Count Basie with Southside Johnny. Photos are uploaded in my Flickr album if you're interested.

It was a great night. The show was simulcast on E Street Radio, so we were sort of hoping you-know-who might make an appearance. I don't know if he's on the road or just spending NYE at home with the family, but he didn't show. Nonetheless, it was a great time.

I took a ton of photos - some great, some not so great. And if you're wondering why there's a bajillion shots of Bobby... Well, I was standing right in front of him most of the night (at least from midnight on). I tried to mix it up a bit, but he was there most of the night.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable evening, however you chose to welcome in the new year. I'm really glad to have 2007 over with and hope that 2008 is filled with better things than the past year was.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

I hope that 2008 brings less heartache and loss than 2007 did for you and your family.

Your new haircut is fantastic! I love it.

Patty said...

Happy New Year Marci! Thanks for poking around my blog, I love visitors :-) Love the new haircut and am thinking of doing the same to mine... you've given me inspiration!