07 January 2008

Four More Days...

and I'll be on a plane heading south for a relaxing weekend. Then a week from today, I'll be jumping aboard a ship which will take me to Cozumel and Belize. I can't wait. I'm bursting with excitement.

Somehow, in the next 96 hours or so I have to pack my bags, finish laundry, ensure the dogs and cats have enough food, etc. and try to get my garage door's keyless entry pad working again. All this and work my day job as well.

Hurry Friday. I can't wait to be Florida bound.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like a fantastic vacation! Enjoy the sun and the time off.

Goodluck getting everything done beforehand.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Geez. I get home and you're running off. Talk about two ships passing in the night!

Travel safe if I don't drop you a line before you leave.