1. What is your occupation?
Quality Assurance and Compliance Associate by day;
Wife, dog walker, feline servant, and jewelry maker by night.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Socks? What's that?
3. What are you listening to right now?
Suki breathing heavily.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Salmon and rice pilaf.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, I can.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drink?
Key Lime Martini
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football - pro or college
Basketball - college (I live for March Madness!)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, but it's been a while.
Dogs: Henry (SpanielX), Suki (PomeranianX)
Cats: Stanley, Sadie, and Lily
14. Favorite food?
dark chocolate covered caramels
15. Last movie you watched?
The Quiet Man
16. Favorite Day of the year?
St Patrick's Day - because it's fun to watch my husband pretend he's Irish.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Scream, cry, throw a tantrum (when possible)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fashion Plates; Barbies
19. What is your favorite season?
Autumn - football, falling leaves, Halloween and my birthday. What more can a gal ask for?
20. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses from a really good kisser, otherwise hugs.
21. Cherry or Blueberry?
Neither really, but I'll eat blueberries if they're with strawberries, raspberries and cream.
26. When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon upon hearing Heath Ledger was dead.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Probably clothes, shoes, and Sadie.
30. Favorite smells?
freesia, cinnamon rolls, the ocean, skunk
31. Who inspires you?
My circle of friends who make jewelry and other crafty things
32. What are you afraid of?
36. Number of keys on your key ring?
Three - my car, two keys for front door
37. How many years at your current job?
Just over 5 years (and a couple months)
38. Favorite day of the week?
40. Do you think you're funny?
Not particularly, but I have my moments.
After I posted this - and received comments from y'all - I realised there were several questions missing. This is more like 20-some things than 40 things. Math never was my strong point - but then others just answered without counting the questions also. I'm not alone.