22 January 2008

Forty Things

Compliments of my fellow EtsyNJ Street Team member, Made by Melissa.

1. What is your occupation?
Quality Assurance and Compliance Associate by day;
Wife, dog walker, feline servant, and jewelry maker by night.


2. What color are your socks right now?
Socks? What's that?

3. What are you listening to right now?
Suki breathing heavily.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Salmon and rice pilaf.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, I can.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mom

9. How old are you today?
*mumbles* forty

10. Favorite drink?
Key Lime Martini

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football - pro or college
Basketball - college (I live for March Madness!)

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, but it's been a while.

13. Pets?
Dogs: Henry (SpanielX), Suki (PomeranianX)
Cats: Stanley, Sadie, and Lily

14. Favorite food?
dark chocolate covered caramels

15. Last movie you watched?
The Quiet Man

16. Favorite Day of the year?
St Patrick's Day - because it's fun to watch my husband pretend he's Irish.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Scream, cry, throw a tantrum (when possible)

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fashion Plates; Barbies

19. What is your favorite season?
Autumn - football, falling leaves, Halloween and my birthday. What more can a gal ask for?

20. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses from a really good kisser, otherwise hugs.

21. Cherry or Blueberry?
Neither really, but I'll eat blueberries if they're with strawberries, raspberries and cream.

26. When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon upon hearing Heath Ledger was dead.

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Probably clothes, shoes, and Sadie.

30. Favorite smells?
freesia, cinnamon rolls, the ocean, skunk

31. Who inspires you?
My mom
My circle of friends who make jewelry and other crafty things

32. What are you afraid of?
Being alone.

36. Number of keys on your key ring?
Three - my car, two keys for front door

37. How many years at your current job?
Just over 5 years (and a couple months)

38. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday

40. Do you think you're funny?
Not particularly, but I have my moments.

---

After I posted this - and received comments from y'all - I realised there were several questions missing. This is more like 20-some things than 40 things. Math never was my strong point - but then others just answered without counting the questions also. I'm not alone.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Very cool! I know we've done some "what you don't know about me" things in DZ, but some of these are new.

Made by Melissa said...

Awesome! Sparkletree started a phenomenon!! LOL!

I totally forgot about Fashion Plates, they were so cool.

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

Oh good, I'm not the only weirdo who thinks skunk is kind of a neat smell.

marci said...

Ha! I put that in to see if anyone would notice, but there's something about skunk that says "Mmm... country!" to me. It's not something I smell often out here, when I went home back in August and smelled it, it was one of those "I'm home" scents. NOw it's the running gag amongst friends here - "mmmm... skunk!"

BTW, I just noticed that there's no #39. Mmmm...

marci said...

Actually - there's quite a few numbers missing in the 20s and 30s.