10 January 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Although I'm leaving on a jet plane Friday morning, I know when I'll be back again. See y'all again on January 20th - complete with photos from Florida, Cozumel, Belize and moments on the ship.

Of my 'to do' list posted earlier, I managed everything except getting the Dramamine (can do that while I'm in Florida - there's a Walgreen's on every corner) and washing the dogs. Mark will have to deal with it until I'm back.

I'm taking 4 books with me, one cross-stitch project (the never ending tulips), and possibly a knitting project if I can bear working with yarn in the Caribbean. Mom's the 'expert' knitter in the family; I need help after doing the first row. Since I'll be with her, it might not be a bad idea.

So, until a week from Sunday - this space will be quiet. I wonder what my email and blog feeds will look like when I get back? Not to mention my DVR -- Idol, Comanche Moon and Law & Order. Gonna have to watch stuff quickly to get myself up to speed.

Now it's time to wash my face and hit the sack.

Ciao - Adios - Toodles!

2 comments:

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

Hearing in my head the echo, I'll wear your riiiing...

Bon voyage!

Valerie said...

Oh, she took the phrase I wanted to say! Well, I'll say it anyways, Bon Voyage!
Enjoy the trip!