14 December 2007

Prayers Please.

Mark's dad was moved from his house to the hospice facility tonight.

Mark is flying out tomorrow morning as he's taken a definite turn for the worst. At this point, they don't think he'll make it though the night. If anything, please pray that Alan has the strength to hold on until Mark can make it to Florida to say goodbye.

I will remain here in NJ until we know what is happening and when the funeral will be.

Whoever said earlier that 2007 was a crap year - I wholeheartedly agree. However, as this had to happen, I do hope it's the last 'bad' thing to happen and 2008 can be a better year for us.

Off to toss a load of laundry in the dryer... *sigh* The alarm is set for 4 AM - that's gonna come soon.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Marci, I'm so sorry. You, Mark and his family are in my thoughts. I hope that he can see his Dad and say goodbye.

And I'll hope for a speedy end to 2007. This has been a crappy year for you guys.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, no. You guys have certainly gone through more than your fair share this year.

Hugs and love -- and wishes for a golden, glorious 2008.