29 December 2007

The Next Becks Thing


new do
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

I've been pobbed!

Like many women around the world, I had my hair cut into a variation of what is now being called 'The Pob' (Posh + Bob = Pob)since Victoria Beckham started sporting this hairstyle. Guess if I can't have her husband, I can have her hairstyle. Funny thing - 20 years ago I had the same haircut. It wasn't called a 'Pob' back then.

Anyhow, here's a crappy self portrait featuring the new do - with bangs (or fringe to my UK pals). It's nice to be able to see without having 4 inches of hair hanging down my face.

2 comments:

Marika said...

Oh Marci is that you? Really cute and love the way you have your hair cut!

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

Wow! You even have the Posh expression... only you don't look like an alien, nor, I trust, are you hanging out with Kat(i)e Holmes.