28 November 2007

Thirty Days of Thanks: Day 28

Today I am thankful for my UK customers - in particular, those who purchased my jewelry at the craft fair held in my UK office.

A few months ago, a colleague in our UK office approached me about sending over some of my jewelry to sell in the employee craft fair they hold each year. I waffled a bit, but she was persistant, so I sent an assortment of earrings, bracelets and necklaces over to her just in time. I'm glad I did.

I got an email that approximately £130 of my jewelry sold. Less the table fee, my gross is £122.50 - or in Yankee money, approximately $253.39 (based on today's exchange rate). I am completely over the moon!

Of course, I'm anxious to see what sort of hits I get on my website and etsy shop now. I wish that I were able to have a stat counter on my etsy shop, but at least I'll be able to see what sort of traffic I get from the UK on my own website now. Here's hoping word-of-mouth works!

1 comment:

kecia said...

hi marci, you were one of my blog giveaway winners - email me your address, so i can send you your goodie!
kecia