18 November 2007

Thirty Days of Thanks: Day 18


Suki
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

Beside Suki, aka la petite Cujo, pictured here, I'm also grateful for snapping my 6-game losing streak in Fantasy Football with a WIN. Okay, it might be a bit premature, as my opponent has 1 player left in Monday night's game, but I'm up 139-90 after the Sunday night game. I think it's safe to assume I've won.

I snapped this pic of Suki last night while she was in our guest room bed. A few weeks ago, she decided she no longer wanted to sleep on the sofa downstairs at night. She follows one of us upstairs and waits for us to put her on the bed. (It's too high for her to jump on herself, although I did have fun watching her attempt it once.) She pretty much hunkers down for the night, only going back downstairs once I wake up and go down myself.

There's more pics of Suki-girl in my Flickr album if you want to have a look. I got a little camera happy last night. I need to get some more pics of Henry one of these days.

No comments: