10 November 2007

It's a Mod, Mod World


It's a Mod, Mod World earrings
Originally uploaded by MarciNYC

I've been holed up in my makeshift studio this morning prepping for a charity craft show at our (UK) office later this month. I want to get everything photographed, priced and packaged up so I can get it out the door to my colleague in our UK office later this week.

The vintage lucite hoops in these earrings are part of my recent stash acquisition. I'm totally in love with these earrings and don't know if I can part with them. They've been listed in my etsy shop as of this morning, so if they sell, that's that.

I've made another pair with the hoops, only using black Swarovski crystals in place of the topaz glass and sterling silver findings instead of gold filled. They're just as cool and I haven't listed them (yet).

More to come later this weekend - both for the craft show and in my etsy shop. My Flickr album might give you a sneak peak -- if I can get things uploaded there itoday.

No comments: