10 November 2007

Felted Goodness

I purchased some felted beads earlier this week from another Etsian. They arrived yesterday and today I got busy creating.

The purple and blue pairs are now listed on etsy - the last pair I am still debating on whether or not to list them. I like them an awful lot and they'll go with a lot of my autumn wardrobe.

All in all - they were a lot of fun to work with, although getting the headpins through the felted bead was challenging at times. I have quite a few more to play with, so I'll probably work with them some more tomorrow. I've also found a tutorial on making my own felted beads. I just need to get my hands on some wool roving and I might have a go at it myself.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I love those - especially the ones in "my" colours - the plum and the russet :o)

Valerie said...

The last one's are beautiful!