02 November 2007

Abbey Road 2007

This morning, after 25 minutes on hold, I snagged two tickets to see The Fab Faux perform Abbey Road later this month here in Jersey.

I've been dying to see them for a long time, but anytime they were playing local, it was a benefit and tickets were a minimum of $150 - these tickets were a steal at $50/head. Sorry, but I wouldn't pay $150/person for John, Paul, George, and Ringo. (Actually, if someone managed that reunion, I'd probably pay more than $150/person.)

I hope the performance lives up to the hype. It's a Saturday night out on the town, so I'm sure we'll have fun nonetheless. (Off to figure out what's on Abbey Road -- I have an idea, but not 100% certain of all the tracks.)

1 comment:

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

Oh man... I've had an instrumental tone version of 'You Never Give Me Your Money' as my ringtone for a good two years now.

And good thing you AREN'T paying for the real thing -- lest Heather Mills get any of your hard-earned dough!