05 October 2007

New Look

If you've been to my etsy shop this evening, you'll notice a new banner and avatar. I decided I needed a new look, so I played around a bit. Nothing fancy, but a little cleaner than the old version... I liked the 'Circle M' and have decided to use it on all my business stuff - business cards, thank you notes, earring cards, etc.

---

The spider sense earrings I posted last night sold in less than 24 hours. I'm so grateful for the people supporting me.

I need to just get busy with taking photos and getting the other stuff in my shop. When will I find the time this weekend?

---

On Sunday, the EtsyNJ Street Team is having a get-together in Westfield. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other Jersey Etsians face-to-face. Already there's a handful that I feel like I know already through our Yahoo groups and our promo threads in the Etsy forums.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Your banner looks great!