03 October 2007

Etsy Rocks!

I'm thrilled - in the past two days, I've had two sales on etsy.

Of course, they were both two of my favourite pieces, so while I'm sad to see them go, I hope the new owners will love them as much as I do.

To celebrate my good fortune, for today only (that's 3rd Oct 2007), I'll give 10% off any purchase made in my etsy store. The catch is you need to put in the comment to seller: "Your blog sent me." and wait for a revised PayPal invoice. This is for new orders only - from 8 AM until midnight tonight.

I should have a few more things to add tonight, provided I can get photos taken and uploaded this evening. Hint: Halloween is coming.

You can find my shop here: marcinyc.etsy.com or just click through via the sidebar.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congrats on the sales! I peek in periodically to watch for items that would make good Christmas gifts.