30 September 2007

Greetings from Asbury Park

We spent last night in Asbury Park, dining first, followed by drinks and music at the Wonder Bar, which sadly is closing its doors today.

A great time was had by us, our friends, and other strangers. I truly enjoy John Eddie's music ever since I 'discovered' him when he opened for Southside Johnny last New Year's Eve.

Just a few shots from the evening...

Convention Hall - Asbury Park


Wonder Bar - Asbury Park

John Eddie - Wonder Bar 9/29/07

I'm a bit tired this morning considering we rolled in the door about 2:15 AM this morning - yet managed to take the dogs for a quick walk. After 5 hours of sleep I was up again. I think I'm going back to bed for a couple hours - at least until it's time for football.

More pics available to friends/family in my Flickr album.

For those wondering - no Bruce last night.

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Going back to bed sounds wonderful!

The Cartoonist's Wife said...

Thanks again for the 'postcard' top picture!