28 September 2007

Are You Ready?

I'm sure all my friends know about my love affair with etsy. If not, you must have been under a rock for the past few months. *g*

I've been busy browsing and looking for some Christmas/Hanukkah gifts already - it's never too early to get your shopping done! (Hoping I don't get the insane idea to go out on Black Friday again this year.)

Here's a few things that I've discovered recently and loved...

Bumble Bee cat by Annya - this print just made me laugh. I like black cats and bees; this combines them both.



She's got lots of other black cat prints in her shop as well. I like the cat and flying pig print as well as several others.

Next up is this fantastic ribbon belt - in pink, my favourite colour - from a fellow EtsyNJ street team member, purplelicious.


Be sure to check out her shop for more fabulous accessories. I so wish that I had longer hair so that I could purchase several of her headbands. I guess I'll just have to grow it out.

Also representing the NJ street team, is Making the Best of It and her fabulous painted glassware. I particularly love this set of goblets. Magnolias - simply wonderful!


She's also got another shop for her stunning chain maille jewelry. I love maille, but really don't have the patience to make it myself. (That and it kills my hands!)

Lastly from the altered art queen, keeshagirl4 (aka lemoncholy's) is this vintage altered train case.

I was eyeing this at the Ocean Grove Craft Show over Labor Day weekend, but I didn't get it. Had I been sans spouse, it would have ended up in my trunk until I had a chance to sneak it into the house.

So, there's a sampling of some of the stuff I've found and like -- go ahead and take a look and see if you find anything to your liking. And remember, I'm there too. And if you want to support Jersey Artist/Crafters, be sure to search for "EtsyNJ" tags.

3 comments:

Made by Melissa said...

Great promo Marci! EtsyNJ rocks!! :-D

Marika said...

Hey Marci, thanks for letting me know of your new blog, I've bookmarked it :)
Sorry to hear about your problems, hopefully they won't find you this time...
Btw, thanks for your comments on my blog, loved them :)

Marika

Alison said...

Thanks Marci - I have now got my sister's Christmas present (the bad black cat with the shredder.)